Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(1) "completed application" means a form, series of forms, letters, or other documents that provide all of the information necessary for the commissioner or the commissioner's designee to issue, condition, or deny a permit;
(2) "department regional office" means the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, fisheries rehabilitation, enhancement and development division offices located as follows:
Region I - Southeastern Region
230 South Franklin Street
Juneau, Alaska 99801
Region II - Central, Westward and
333 Raspberry Road
Anchorage, Alaska 99502
(3) "fish pathology section" means the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, fisheries rehabilitation, enhancement and development division, fish pathology section, located at 333 Raspberry Road, Anchorage, Alaska 99502, telephone (907) 344-0541;
(4) "ornamental fish" means a fish commonly known as "tropical fish," "aquarium fish," or "goldfish," which are imported, cultured, or sold in the state customarily for viewing in aquaria or for raising in artificial systems, and not customarily used for sport fishing or human consumption purposes;
(5) "permit" means a fish transport permit, including any amendment or condition issued or approved by the commissioner or the commissioner's designee, which has not been suspended, terminated, or expired;
(6) "permittee" means the holder of a permit and includes anyone employed, contracted, or assigned by the person to whom the permit was issued.
History: In effect before 1988
Authority: AS 16.05.251 (a)
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006