Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
|Touch N' Go,® the DeskTop In-and-Out Board makes your office run smoother. Visit
Touch N' Go's Website to see how.
. Fish and Game
. Transportation, Possession and Release of Live Fish; Aquatic Farming
Section 135. Vessel identification for Eastern Gulf of Alaska Area
5 AAC 28.135. Vessel identification for Eastern Gulf of Alaska Area
(a) In the Eastern Gulf of Alaska Area, a vessel fishing for groundfish with dinglebar troll gear must display the letter "D" and a vessel fishing for groundfish with mechanical jigging machines must display the letter "M"
(1) on both sides of the hull, cabin, or mast;
(2) in symbols at least 12 inches high and one inch wide that contrast with the background;
(3) in a manner that leaves the letter plainly visible and unobscured; and
(4) at all times when fishing with or transporting fish taken with dinglebar troll gear or mechanical jigging machines.
(b) Repealed 7/14/2000.
(c) A person may not operate a vessel that is displaying
(1) more than one letter required under (a) of this section at any time;
(2) any letter required under (a) of this section when the vessel is being used to fish for salmon.
History: Eff. 4/15/94, Register 130; am 7/14/2000, Register 155
As of 7/14/2000, Register 155, the substance of 5 AAC
appears in 5 AAC
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML
from a plain text format. Every effort
has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor
the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any
possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is
current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code
known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted.
Recent editions of the Alaska
Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's
Office on the world wide web.
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.
Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006