Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) In the Togiak District salmon may be taken only as follows:
(1) in the Cape Peirce, Osviak, and Matogak Sections from 9:00 a.m. Monday to 9:00 a.m. Saturday;
(2) in the Kulukak Section from 9:00 a.m. Monday to 9:00 a.m. Thursday;
(3) in the Togiak River Section from 9:00 a.m. Monday to 9:00 a.m. Friday, except as provided in 5 AAC 06.369(c) (1).
(b) In the Nushagak District,
(1) from June 1 through September 30, salmon may be taken only during periods established by emergency order;
(2) repealed 4/9/95.
(c) In the Naknek-Kvichak, Egegik, and Ugashik Districts,
(1) from June 1 through 9:00 a.m. July 17, salmon may be taken only during fishing periods established by emergency order;
(2) after 9:00 a.m. July 17, salmon may be taken only from 9:00 a.m. Monday to 9:00 a.m. Friday, except as specified for the
(A) Egegik District in 5 AAC 06.359(f) ;
(B) Naknek-Kvichak District in 5 AAC 06.360(g) ; and
(C) Ugashik District in 5 AAC 06.366(d) (4).
(d) Repealed 5/14/98.
(e) Repealed 5/14/98.
(f) Repealed 5/14/98.
History: In effect before 1985; am 5/11/85, Register 94; am 4/2/88, Register 105; am 6/10/90, Register 114; am 6/19/92, Register 122; am 4/9/95, Register 134; am 5/24/96, Register 138; am 5/14/98, Register 146; am 6/3/2001, Register 158
Authority: AS 16.05.060
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006