Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
A family participating in the program shall
(1) notify the grantee within seven days following an income change in excess of $200 a month or any other change that would affect the family's program benefits or eligibility under this chapter;
(2) pay the portion of its authorized child care costs not paid on its behalf under this chapter;
(3) give the provider at least 14 days' written notice of the family's intent to terminate child care, exept
(A) in the case of sudden program ineligibility;
(B) in the case of an allegation of abuse, harm, or serious risk of harm to a child in the provider's care; or
(C) upon mutual agreement between the provider and the family;
(4) renew its child care authorization in a manner timely enough to provide for continuity of care;
(5) review the provider's monthly billing statement to verify that care was billed only for hours of eligible activity; and
(6) pay for child care costs if alternative care arranged under 4 AAC 65.271(b) during an unscheduled facility closure is unreasonably refused by the family.
History: Eff. 6/28/90, Register 114; am 4/30/91, Register 118; am 9/12/97, Register 143; am 3/8/2002, Register 161; am 9/11/2002, Register 163; am 12/6/2002, Register 164
Authority: AS 14.07.060
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006