Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) After a grantee has conducted an eligibility review, determined that a family is eligible to participate in the program and that the provider selected by the family is approved or qualified to participate in the program under 4 AAC 65.181, and the grantee has sufficient money, the grantee shall sign and issue to the family, along with a copy for the provider, a written child care authorization that
(1) identifies the children for whom child care is authorized;
(2) identifies the provider selected by the family and, in the case of multiple providers for a family, states whether the identified provider is the primary provider;
(3) states the time for which child care is authorized;
(4) provides a description of the child care that is authorized, including the category of care;
(5) states the family's program benefits determined under 4 AAC 65.321;
(6) states the period of time for which the authorization is effective.
(b) If necessary to address a change in a participating family's circumstances, a grantee may issue to the family, along with a copy for the provider, a signed, written amendment to a child care authorization issued under (a) of this section. The amendment must state the period of time for which it is in effect, which may not extend beyond the last day that the child care authorization is in effect.
History: Eff. 6/28/90, Register 114; am 4/30/91, Register 118; am 9/12/97, Register 143; am 3/8/2002, Register 161; am 9/11/2002, Register 163
Authority: AS 14.07.060
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006