Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) A school district shall submit the elements of a plan for new construction, additions, demolitions, and rehabilitations to be undertaken by the school district that are to be funded under AS 14.11.020 or for which reimbursement is to be sought under AS 14.11.100 . The elements of the plan must be submitted to the commissioner for the commissioner's review and approval as the elements are developed and before any construction activity is initiated.
(b) For purposes of this section, "plan" includes the following:
(1) educational specifications;
(2) site investigation report;
(3) schematic design documents;
(4) design development documents;
(5) final construction contract documents;
(6) estimated cost and proposed means of financing the project;
(7) proposed method of construction; and
(8) estimated completion date of the project.
(c) Upon request from a school district's chief school administrator, the commissioner may,
(1) waive submission of those elements of a plan that are not applicable to the school district's proposed school project; and
(2) grant a variance to square footage allocations as permitted in 4 AAC 31.020 when fully supported by the plan.
History: Eff. 3/1/78, Register 65; am 12/2/83, Register 88; am 10/7/95, Register 136; am 4/17/98, Register 146
Authority: AS 14.07.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006