Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
To be eligible to receive an energy assistance grant, subject to the availability of appropriations, a municipality
(1) must have been classified as a home rule, first class, or second class city or borough under AS 29.04.010 - 29.04.030 as of July 1 of state fiscal year 2005;
(2) must have had a 2003 resident population less than 2,500 persons as set out in sec. 2, ch. 6, SLA 2005;
(3) must submit to the department a copy of the municipality's budget
(A) for the municipal fiscal year in which the allocation is to be made; and
(B) that is approved by the municipality's governing body;
(4) that is a home rule city, first class city, or borough must file with the department a copy of that municipality's audit for that municipality's second fiscal year preceding the municipal fiscal year in which the allocation is to be made; and
(5) that is a second class city must file with the department a copy of that city's audit or certified statement of annual income and expenditures for that city's second fiscal year preceding the city fiscal year in which the allocation is to be made.
History: Eff. 4/11/2005, Register 174
Authority: AS 44.33.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006