Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
The department will solicit applications for grant assistance by posting notice of the solicitation on the department's Internet web site at least 21 days before the deadline for submitting proposals. In the notice, the department will include
(1) a description of eligible applicants;
(2) the department's identification of each economically distressed fishery and each problem targeted for grant assistance under this chapter;
(3) a description of the particular evaluation criteria and assigned scores that the department will use in evaluating grant applications to address each problem;
(4) a description of the anticipated money available to address the problem; the description may be in the form of the department's estimate of the actual amount, a range, or a maximum amount; and
(5) the deadline for applying for grant assistance.
History: Eff. 4/8/2004, Register 170; am 8/11/2004, Register 171
Authority: AS 44.33.020
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006