Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
To apply for a loan for the purchase and transportation of bulk fuel, an applicant shall file with the authority
(1) a completed application for a bulk fuel loan, on a form provided by the authority;
(2) proof that the application is for a community with a population under 2,000;
(3) written endorsement from the governing body of the community, if the applicant is a person generating power or selling fuel in the community;
(4) a letter of intent, on a form provided by the authority, stating the amount requested, the intended use of the proposed loan money, and how the community intends to finance 10 percent of the total fuel cost.
(5) a bulk fuel loan agreement, on a form provided by the authority;
(6) a bulk fuel promissory note, on a form provided by the authority;
(7) if the applicant is a Native village council, a resolution waiving sovereign immunity on a form provided by the authority;
(8) a resolution by community or corporate applicants approving the purchase of bulk fuel, on a form provided by the authority;
(9) a $25 nonrefundable application fee;
(10) information about the condition of the fuel storage tanks where the fuel is to be kept;
(11) any other information requested by the authority to demonstrate the applicant's eligibility for a loan.
History: Eff. 2/16/96, Register 137; am 3/25/2005, Register 173
Authority: AS 42.45.250
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006