Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire websitesearch.
(a) Grant applications for cultural facilities must be made on forms prescribed by the commissioner.
(b) The following documents must accompany the application:
(1) a preliminary feasibility analysis, which includes
(A) an analysis of the existing and projected activities of local professional, educational, amateur performing groups, historical societies, and visitor organization;
(B) a description of the facilities currently in use and a projection of the requirements for future facilities; and
(C) a statement identifying the audiences and visitors to be served;
(2) relevant land documents, such as the title, any lease, and any special use permit, demonstrating the applicant's authority to build upon or use the property;
(3) preliminary drawings or schematics sufficiently detailed to verify estimates of construction costs;
(4) if the applicant provides matching funds as required by AS 43.18.500 , the application must include
(A) a copy of an appraisal estimating the fair market value of any real property claimed as a credit; and
(B) a summary statement of how the local match will be provided;
(5) a statement of the fiscal plans for maintaining and operating the facility upon completion.
History: Eff. 5/21/80, Register 74
Authority: AS 43.18.500
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006