Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
In this chapter
(1) "association" means a qualified regional association, as determined by the commissioner of fish and game, operating in a region designated by the commissioner of fish and game for the purpose of salmon production under AS 16.10.375 , where the regional association has approved either a one-percent, two-percent, or three-percent salmon enhancement tax under AS 43.76.015 ;
(2) "budget" means a plan of financial operation, including an estimate of proposed income and expenditures for a given period or purpose and the proposed means of financing them;
(3) "budget components" means those accounts necessary to reflect budget operations and conditions such as estimated revenues and encumbrances detailing the department or activity to which money is assigned;
(4) repealed 7/4/91;
(5) "corporate resolution" means a formal document expressing the intention of a board of directors of a corporation or the intention of a committee authorized by the board of directors or corporate bylaws to make decisions on behalf of the corporation;
(6) "cost category and subcategory" means an arbitrary division or unit of activity set up to measure the amount of cash expended or budgeted in consideration of goods or services received or to be received;
(7) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
(8) "reserve" means money which has been set aside for the purpose of assuring the ability to meet future expenses or future investment objectives;
(9) "grant" means a grant agreement executed under 3 AAC 89.010(a) .
History: Eff. 6/18/82, Register 82; am 7/4/91, Register 119; am 8/10/97, Register 143
Authority: AS 43.76.025
Editor's note: As of Register 171 (October 2004), the regulations attorney made technical revisions under AS\n 44.62.125(b)(6) to reflect the name change of the Department of Community and Economic Development to the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development made by ch. 47, SLA 2004 and the corresponding title change of the commissioner of community and economic development.
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006