Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) The budget submitted by the association under 3 AAC 89.010(a) (3) must
(1) be in a form that projects quarterly cash flow based upon the following quarters: July 1 to September 30; October 1 to December 31; January 1 to March 31; April 1 to June 30;
(2) contain an itemized description of the association's sources and uses of money for the fiscal year beginning July 1 and ending June 30;
(3) identify the budget components and cost categories and subcategories which are to be financed in whole or in part under the contractual agreement;
(4) identify restrictions placed on the association's use of money under a loan agreement, grant, or contract; and
(5) be in a format which has been approved by the department.
(b) Repealed 8/10/97.
History: Eff. 6/18/82, Register 82; am 7/4/91, Register 119; am 8/10/97, Register 143
Authority: AS 43.76.025
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006