Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
Unless the context requires otherwise, in this chapter
(1) repealed 8/10/97;
(2) "default" includes a violation of any provision of AS 16.10.500 - 16.10.620 and this chapter, or the loan documents, failure to make the necessary payment within 15 days after it is due, or failure to maintain the insurance required by the department;
(3) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
(4) "wraparound financing" means a contract that includes the balance due on an existing debt and an additional amount to cover the difference between the selling price and the existing debt;
(5) "production level" means a level of broodstock development that will sustain brood stock and cost recovery needs without using more than 50 percent of the forecasted resource; and
(6) "director" means the director of the division of investments or its successor agency in the department.
History: Eff. 9/11/85, Register 95; am 11/28/92, Register 124; am 8/10/97, Register 143
Authority: AS 16.10.510
Editor's note: As of Register 171 (October 2004), the regulations attorney made technical revisions under AS\n 44.62.125(b)(6) to reflect the name change of the Department of Community and Economic Development to the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development made by ch. 47, SLA 2004 and the corresponding title change of the commissioner of community and economic development.
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006