Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) To apply for a grant under AS 16.10.510 (9) an applicant shall file with the department
(1) a letter stating the proposed use of the grant, including a list of goals and objectives to be accomplished through the use of the grant;
(2) a proposed budget;
(3) a copy of a letter from the Department of Fish and Game certifying the applicant as a regional association under AS 16.10.380 ;
(4) the names of officers and principal employees of the association and a brief resume of their professional background and experience;
(5) a proposed disbursement schedule, not to exceed one year, for the grant; and
(6) other information that may be relevant to the grant application.
(b) A grant application may be approved by a loan committee if the loan committee determines that the grant would contribute to the future development of the state's fisheries.
(c) A loan committee may rely on technical assistance provided by the Department of Fish and Game in acting on a grant application.
History: Eff. 9/11/85, Register 95; am 8/10/97, Register 143
Authority: AS 16.10.510
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006