Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
To apply for a grant under AS 45.81.010 , an applicant must file with the department an application, on a form provided by the department, and the following information:
(1) a letter stating the proposed use of the grant, including a complete list of specific expenditures that the grant would reimburse;
(2) a copy of a complete business plan in form and substance acceptable to the department;
(3) for a business to be located in a municipality, a copy of the agreement required by 3 AAC 59.030(a) (4)(B);
(4) a description of the items that the business proposes to manufacture in the state and the destinations to which the products are to be exported;
(5) a list of required employee position descriptions and anticipated salaries for the first five years for all employees to be located in the state, including key personnel;
(6) the names of the key personnel of the business, and for each of these individuals, a brief resume of the individual's professional background and experience;
(7) other information as requested by the department as necessary for the department to determine compliance with AS 45.81 and this chapter.
History: Eff. 6/11/2000, Register 154
Authority: AS 45.81.010
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006