Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) In addition to the information filed under (b) of this section, the basis of the simplified rate filing procedure for a cost company is the information filed by the company and approved by the commission in the company's annual access charge proceeding.
(b) A cost company using the simplified rate filing procedures to adjust its local service rates shall file with the commission the following information:
(1) a schedule showing the computation and narrative explanation of pro forma adjustments to test year local service operating revenue and the adjusted amount of local service operating revenues by account;
(2) a schedule showing Universal Service Fund receipts for the test year;
(3) a schedule showing total company operating expenses, operating taxes, and rate base, as approved by the commission in the determination of the company's intrastate access charge revenue requirement, and the amounts of each allocated to local exchange and local private line service for the test year;
(4) a schedule showing the calculation of pro forma income tax on local service operations for the test year;
(5) a calculation of the weighted average cost of debt at the end of the test year;
(6) a schedule showing the cost of capital based on actual capital structure at the end of the test year, which structure may not exceed 50 percent equity, actual weighted cost of debt, and a rate of return on equity of 13.5 percent;
(7) a schedule prepared in accordance with 3 AAC 53.050 showing the computation of local exchange service and local private line service revenue requirements and revenue deficiency or surplus, in both absolute dollars and percentage of revenues subject to rate adjustment for the test year;
(8) a schedule showing the percentage and amount of rate adjustment requested, if different from (7) of this subsection; and
(9) a schedule showing the amount of the proposed rate adjustment to all permanent recurring local rates and charges eligible for the rate adjustment.
History: Eff. 4/8/93, Register 126
Authority: AS 42.05.141
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006