Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) The tariff of a provisionally certificated utility must contain the following:
(1) a title page including the exact legal name of the utility, the service offered and the complete address of the utility;
(2) an index page with a complete and accurate list of contents;
(3) a map or set of maps depicting the utility's service area;
(4) a written description of the service area matching the area approved by the commission;
(5) a map depicting the areas, zones, or districts in which any different rate schedules apply;
(6) a complete set of the regulations governing the services offered;
(7) a schedule of all rates and charges for each class of service offered.
History: Eff. 6/19/2004, Register 170
Authority: AS 42.05.141
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006