Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
Except as otherwise provided in 3 AAC 48.360, the rules and regulations of each utility or pipeline carrier, to the extent applicable, must include
(1) applications for service, deposits, and credit rules;
(2) definitions of terms used in the tariff;
(3) terms, conditions, and charges for service connections;
(4) the reconnection charge and conditions under which the charge applies;
(5) use of service when it is a determining factor in the application of rates;
(6) installation and allowable deviation of metering devices from fixed standards;
(7) restrictions as to the hours of service, if any;
(8) terms and conditions under which service will be extended to applicants via distribution main extensions, line extensions, or other means (except when stated in a rate schedule);
(9) responsibility for, and maintenance of, service;
(10) access to customer premises;
(11) interruptions of service and credit for interruptions;
(12) billing regulations, including special bills;
(13) delinquent accounts;
(14) illegal use of service;
(15) discontinuance of service by customer or shipper or utility or pipeline carrier, including temporary disconnection of service;
(16) sales for resale;
(17) procedure for filing and disposition of customer or shipper complaints;
(18) form of all contracts, except special contracts, utilized in furnishing services and commodities, and conditions under which they are required;
(19) conditions under which a person may share in the use of the customer's service (e.g., joint-user arrangements in tariff of a telecommunications utility);
(20) directory listing policy;
(21) priority of service;
(22) supersedure of service;
(23) liability clauses;
(24) responsibility of customer or shipper;
(25) responsibility of utility or pipeline carrier;
(26) list of special contracts, with whom and for what service; and
(27) sheet indicating locations of tariff.
History: Eff. 11/16/73, Register 48; am 6/29/84, Register 90
Authority: AS 42.05.141
AS 42.06.140 (a)
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006