Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) The commission shall give parties reasonable notice of a hearing or of the change in the date and place of a hearing and the nature of such hearing.
(b) Repealed 6/29/84.
(c) The person designated to conduct a hearing shall have authority, subject to possible contrary rulings by the commission
(1) to regulate the course and conduct of a hearing;
(2) to administer oaths and perform other functions set forth in AS 42.05.151 (c);
(3) to rule upon offers of proof and receive evidence;
(4) to call and preside at pre-hearing conferences before a hearing, and informal conferences during a hearing;
(5) to dispose of procedural motions, requests and other similar matters, except a motion to dismiss a proceeding or any other motion that would be dispositive of a proceeding;
(6) to fix the time and order for filing and service of briefs; and
(7) to take any other action necessary and appropriate to the discharge of the presiding officer's duties, consistent with the statutory and other authority under which the commission functions.
(d) - (o) Repealed 6/29/84.
History: Eff. 1/13/73, Register 44; am 6/29/84, Register 90
Authority: AS 42.05.141
AS 42.06.140 (a)
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006