Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
Within 30 days after the filing with the commission of the annual report required by AS 42.05.451 (b) and AS 42.06.430 (7), a regulated utility or pipeline carrier shall file with the commission, on a form provided by the commission, a report containing
(1) the total amount of the regulated utility's or pipeline carrier's adjusted gross regulated operating revenue and, in the case of a regulated electric utility, kilowatt-hour sales, not including wholesale sales, for the period of the report;
(2) the total regulatory cost charge due on adjusted gross regulated operating revenue or, in the case of a regulated electric utility, the total regulatory cost charge due, based on kilowatt-hour sales, not including wholesale sales, for the period of the report;
(3) a reconciliation of the annual amounts with the amounts previously filed for quarterly periods for the period of the report;
(4) the total amount collected from ratepayers for the period of the report from a charge implemented under 3 AAC 47.070; and
(5) an affidavit stating whether the total regulatory cost charge due for the annual period, including adjustments required for payments for quarterly periods, has been paid to the Department of Revenue.
History: Eff. 10/21/92, Register 124; readopt 12/1/95, Register 136
Authority: AS 42.05.141
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006