Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(1) "agent" means any person, corporation, partnership, or other legal entity which under the laws of this state is licensed as a life insurance agent, solicitor, general agent, broker, or life insurance broker;
(2) "director" means the director of the division of insurance;
(3) "division" means the division of insurance, Department of Commerce;
(4) "NAIC" means the National Association of Insurance Commissioners;
(5) "variable contract" shall mean any policy or contract which provides for insurance or annuity benefits which may vary according to the investment experience of any separate account or accounts maintained by the insurer as to such policy or contract;
(6) "variable contract agent" shall mean an agent who shall sell or offer to sell any variable contract.
History: Eff. 11/8/73, Register 48; am 3/31/82, Register 81
Authority: AS 21.06.090
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006