Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) An automobile service corporation holding a certificate of authority under AS 21.59 shall file with the director
(1) annually on or before March 1 a full and true statement of the automobile service corporation's financial condition, transactions, and affairs as of the preceding December 31; unless the director waives the verification requirement in this paragraph for good cause, the filing must be verified by the oath of the automobile service corporation's president or vice-president and secretary, or like officers of the corporation;
(2) annually on or before June 1 an audited financial statement of the financial condition, transactions, and affairs of the automobile service corporation as of the preceding December 31; the audited financial statement must be submitted on or before March 1 in order to be substituted for the financial statement described in (1) of this subsection; and
(3) quarterly on or before 45 days after the end of the quarter to which it applies a quarterly financial statement of the automobile service corporation if required by the director to evaluate compliance with AS 21.59.
(b) The annual and quarterly financial statements required in (a) of this section must include a
(1) statement of financial condition; and
(2) statement of change in financial condition.
(d) An automobile service corporation holding a certificate of authority under AS 21.59 shall file with the director annually on or before June 1 evidence acceptable to the director that a bond required under AS 21.59.030 (2) or 21.59.050(c) is in effect. Acceptable evidence includes documents prepared by the company issuing the bond or an agent of the company issuing the bond that state the amount of bond and the effective period of the bond. The director may request evidence acceptable to the director that the automobile service corporation has a bond in effect at any time.
History: Eff. 8/21/2005, Register 175
Authority: AS 21.06.090
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006