Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) Information required need be given only insofar as it is known or reasonably available to the person filing the statement. If any required information is unknown and not reasonably available to the person filing, either because obtaining it would involve unreasonable effort or expense or because it rests peculiarly within the knowledge of another person not affiliated with the person filing, the information may be omitted, subject to the following conditions:
(1) the person filing shall give such information on the subject as it possesses or can acquire without unreasonable effort or expense, together with the sources of the information; and
(2) the person filing shall include a statement either showing that unreasonable effort or expense would be involved or indicating the absence of any affiliation with the person within whose knowledge the information rests and stating the result of a request made to that person for the information.
(b) If it is impractical to furnish any required information, document or report at the time it is required to be filed, there may be filed with the director as a separate document an application
(1) identifying the information, document, or report in question;
(2) stating why filing at the time required is impractical; and
(3) requesting an extension of time for filing the information, document, or report to a specified date.
(c) The application for an extension under (b) of this section will be considered granted unless the director, within 30 days after receiving it, enters an order denying it.
History: Eff. 6/30/77, Register 62
Authority: AS 21.06.090
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006