Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
In this chapter, unless otherwise specified
(1) "articles of incorporation" means rules of corporators adopted under AS 06.15.050 ;
(2) "bank" means a mutual savings bank;
(3) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
(4) "division" means the Division of Banking, Securities, Small Loans, and Corporations within the department;
(5) "FDIC" means the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation;
(6) "mobile facility" means a branch bank which moves from one location to another to provide banking services allowed under AS 06.15 and which is located in or services remote areas of the state not adequately served by permanently located branch banks;
(7) "FHLBB" means the Federal Home Loan Bank Board.
History: Eff. 8/22/79, Register 71; am 12/30/79, Register 72
Authority: AS 06.05.075
Editor's note: As of Register 171 (October 2004), the regulations attorney made technical revisions under AS\n 44.62.125(b)(6) to reflect the name change of the Department of Community and Economic Development to the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development made by ch. 47, SLA 2004 and the corresponding title change of the commissioner of community and economic development.
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006