Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(a) A proposed bank consolidation of an international, national, or state bank with an Alaska state bank must be accomplished under a consolidation plan filed with and approved by the department.
(b) Each bank shall approve a consolidation plan that sets out
(1) the names of the banks proposing to consolidate and the name of the bank into which they propose to consolidate, referred to in this chapter as the new bank;
(2) the terms and conditions of the proposed consolidation;
(3) the manner and basis of converting the shares of each bank into shares, other securities, or obligations of the new bank or of any other bank or corporation, in whole or in part, into cash or other property;
(4) if the new bank will be an Alaska state bank, all of the statements with respect to the new bank required to be set out in articles of incorporation for banks under AS 06.05.345 ; and
(5) other information and reports required by the department.
(c) Repealed 1/10/94.
History: Eff. 4/6/79, Register 70; am 1/10/94, Register 129
Authority: AS 06.05.005 (a)
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006