Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(1) repealed 1/1/2001;
(2) "draft group" means a group of two or more individuals organized for the purpose of drafting one or more individuals to run for elective office by becoming a candidate as defined in AS 15.13.400 ;
(3) "labor union" means a local, national, or international union, a labor council, or any other labor organization recognized under state or federal law;
(4) repealed 1/4/86;
(5) "anything of value" means any item of real or personal property and personal services of any kind, the cost or consideration for which is paid by a person other than the candidate or group for whom the services are rendered; "anything of value" includes facilities, equipment, polling information, supplies, advertising services, membership lists, and mailing lists;
(7) "money" means currency of the United States or of a foreign nation, checks, money orders, or negotiable instruments payable on demand;
(8) "ongoing group" means a group that holds surplus campaign contributions from a past election campaign or for a future election campaign and that has not filed a final report as required by 2 AAC 50.394(a) ;
(9) "political party" has the meaning given in AS 15.13.400 ; "political party" includes a subdivision of the party that is
(A) formed and maintained as specified in the rules and bylaws of the party;
(B) expressly recognized by the party as a unit of the political party; and
(C) registered as a group with the commission;
(10) "resident of the state" or "resident of this state"
(A) means an individual who meets the requirements of AS 01.10.055 ; and
(B) includes individuals who are registered to vote in the state;
(11) "subcommittee" means an internal subgrouping of a candidate campaign, group, or political party;
(12) "working day" means a day other than Saturday, Sunday, or a state holiday.
History: Eff. 7/22/78, Register 67; am 6/29/84, Register 90; am 1/4/86, Register 97; am 8/22/97, Register 143; am 1/1/2001, Register 156
Authority: AS 15.13.030
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006