Made available by
Touch N' Go Systems, Inc., and the
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein.
You can also go to The Alaska Legal Resource Center or search the entire website search.
(1) "administrator" means the director of the division of retirement and benefits of the department of administration;
(2) "benefit recipient" means a person who is receiving a continuing monthly benefit from the public employees', teachers', judicial, or elected public officers retirement systems;
(3) "postmark" means the official cancellation stamp used by the United States Post Office, that records the date and place of mailing.
(5) "new law benefit recipient" means a person under the age of 65 who is receiving or is qualified to receive a
(A) continuing monthly benefit under the Public Employees' Retirement System and who was first hired after June 30, 1986;
(B) continuing monthly benefit under the Teachers' Retirement System and who was first hired after June 30, 1990; or
(C) survivor benefit as the survivor of a person described in (A) or (B) of this paragraph;
(6) "survivor benefit" means a continuing monthly benefit paid to a spouse or dependent child under AS 14.25.155 , 14.25.157, 14.25.162, 14.25.164, 14.25.167, AS 22.25.030 , AS 39.35.420 , 39.35.430, 39.35.440, 39.35.450, or former AS 39.37.060 .
History: Eff. 7/1/82; am 5/31/87, Register 102; am 5/11/90, Register 114; am 2/1/93, Register 125
Authority: AS 39.30.090
Note to HTML Version:
The Alaska Administrative Code was automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy, but neither Touch N' Go Systems nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein can be held responsible for any possible errors. This version of the Alaska Administrative Code is current through June, 2006.
If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Administrative Code be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. Recent editions of the Alaska Administrative Journal may be obtained from the Alaska Lieutenant Governor's Office on the world wide web. If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We hope you find this information useful. Copyright 2006. Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last modified 7/05/2006