- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 80. Persons With Disabilities
- Section 170. Provision For Personal Needs Upon Discharge.
previous: Section 160
next: Section 200
. - 47.80.290l Self-Sufficiency Trust Fund. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 42 SLA 1997].
AS 47.80.170. Provision For Personal Needs Upon Discharge.
The department shall make arrangements which are necessary to ensure that
- (1) no patient is discharged or placed on convalescent status from a designated facility without suitable clothing; and
- (2) an indigent patient discharged or placed on convalescent status is furnished suitable transportation to the patient's
permanent residence in this state or other suitable place at the discretion of the department, and a reasonable amount
of money to meet immediate needs.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.