- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 80. Persons With Disabilities
- Section 70. Officers and Staff.
previous: Section 60
. Compensation, Per Diem, and Expenses.
next: Section 80
AS 47.80.070. Officers and Staff.
- (a) The council, by a majority of its membership, shall elect a chairman and other officers it considers necessary from
among its membership, to serve on a yearly basis.
- (b) The council shall have a paid staff provided by the department, including an executive director selected by the
council. The executive director is in the partially exempt service and may hire additional employees in the classified
service of the state. The department shall provide for the assignment of personnel to the council to ensure that the
council has the capacity to fulfill its responsibilities. The personnel shall be directly responsible to the council
for performance of their duties.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.