- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 60. Multi-Purpose Senior Centers
- Section 40. Powers of Corporations.
previous: Section 30
. Purposes of Multi-Purpose Senior Centers.
next: Section 50
. Acceptance and Use of Assistance, Cooperation and Contributions.
AS 47.60.040. Powers of Corporations.
A nonprofit corporation that undertakes the development and operation of multi-purpose senior centers may:
- (1) operate in one or more municipality;
- (2) issue notes, bonds, or other obligations for the purpose of developing and operating multi-purpose senior centers;
- (3) perform other functions necessary to carry out the purposes of this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.