- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 33. Assisted Living Homes
- Section 240. Evaluation of Assisted Living Plan.
previous: Section 230
. Assisted Living Plan Contents; Distribution.
next: Section 300
. Residents' Rights.
AS 47.33.240. Evaluation of Assisted Living Plan.
- (a) An assisted living home resident or the resident's representative, and the home administrator or the administrator's
designee, shall evaluate the resident's assisted living plan, determine whether the plan is meeting the resident's
reasonable wants and needs, and revise the plan if necessary. At the request of the resident or the resident's
representative, the resident's service coordinator, if any, and family members may participate in the evaluation. If
the assisted living home provides or arranges for the provision of health-related services to a resident, the
resident's evaluation shall be done at three-month intervals. If the assisted living home does not provide or arrange
to provide health-related services to a resident, the resident's evaluation shall be done at least at one-year
- (b) The administrator or the administrator's designee shall
- (1) document the results of the evaluation in the resident's record;
- (2) sign and date any revisions to the resident's assisted living plan;
- (3) place a copy of the revisions in the resident's file; and
- (4) provide the resident and the resident's representative, if any, with a copy of the revisions.
Article 03. RESIDENT'S RIGHTS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.