- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 33. Assisted Living Homes
- Section 210. Residential Services Contracts.
previous: Section 200
. Commencement of Residency.
next: Section 220
. Assisted Living Plan Required.
AS 47.33.210. Residential Services Contracts.
- (a) A person may not begin residency in an assisted living home unless a representative of the home and either the person
or the person's representative sign a residential services contract that complies with the provisions of this section.
Upon signing of the contract, the home shall give the resident and the resident's representative, if any, a copy of the
contract and place a copy of the contract in the resident's file.
- (b) A residential services contract must
- (1) specifically describe the services and accommodations to be provided by the assisted living home;
- (2) set out the rates charged by the home;
- (3) specifically describe the rights, duties, and obligations of the resident, other than those specified in this chapter;
- (4) set out the policies and procedures for termination of the contract as provided for in this chapter;
- (5) state the amount and purpose of any advance payments required by the home; and
- (6) set out the home's policy for refund of advance payments in the event of termination of the contract or death of the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.