- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 32. Centralized Licensing and Related Administrative Procedures
- Section 120. Report.
previous: Section 110
. Right of Access and Inspection.
next: Section 130
. Enforcement Action: Immediate Revocation or Suspension.
AS 47.32.120. Report.
- (a) Within 10 working days after completing an investigation or inspection under AS 47.32.090 - 47.32.110, the department shall prepare a report of the results
of the investigation or inspection and mail a copy of the report to the entity. The report shall include a description of
- (1) any violation, including a citation to each statute or regulation that has been violated; and
- (2) any enforcement action the department intends to take under AS 47.32.130 or 47.32.140.
- (b) An entity that receives a copy of a report under this section may submit a written response to the report to
the department. The department may require an entity to submit a response to a report received under this section.
- (c) Within 14 days after the entity receives a copy of the report under this section, upon request of the complainant,
the department shall provide a copy of the report to the complainant.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.