- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 32. Centralized Licensing and Related Administrative Procedures
- Section 110. Right of Access and Inspection.
previous: Section 100
. Cooperation with Investigation.
next: Section 120
AS 47.32.110. Right of Access and Inspection.
- (a) A designated agent or employee of the department shall have right of access to an entity
- (1) to determine whether an application for licensure or renewal is appropriate;
- (2) to conduct a complaint investigation;
- (3) to conduct a standard inspection;
- (4) to inspect documents, including personnel records, accounts, the building, or the premises;
- (5) to interview staff or residents; or
- (6) if the department has reasonable cause to believe that the entity is operating in violation of this chapter
or the regulations adopted under this chapter.
- (b) If an entity denies access, the department may petition the court for an order permitting access, or the
department may seek to revoke the entity's license under AS 47.32.140 .
- (c) Upon petition of the department and after a hearing held upon reasonable notice to the entity, the court
shall issue an order to an officer or employee of the department authorizing the officer or employee to enter for any of the purposes
described in (a) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.