- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 32. Centralized Licensing and Related Administrative Procedures
- Section 100. Cooperation with Investigation.
previous: Section 90
. Complaints and Investigation.
next: Section 110
. Right of Access and Inspection.
AS 47.32.100. Cooperation with Investigation.
An entity shall cooperate with an investigation initiated by the department. An investigated entity shall
- (1) permit representatives of the department to inspect the entity; review records, including files of
individuals who received services from the entity; interview staff; and interview individuals receiving services from the entity; and
- (2) upon request, provide the department with information and documentation regarding compliance with applicable
statutes and regulations.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.