- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 32. Centralized Licensing and Related Administrative Procedures
- Section 70. Denial of or Conditions on License.
previous: Section 60
. License Renewal.
next: Section 80
. Posting of License; License Not Transferable.
AS 47.32.070. Denial of or Conditions on License.
- (a) If the department denies an application for or places conditions on a provisional or biennial license or
license renewal, the department shall provide the applicant or entity with a notice of the action by certified mail. The notice must
contain a written statement of the reason for the action and information about requesting a hearing under (b) of this section.
- (b) An applicant or entity that receives a notice of action under (a) of this section may appeal the department's
decision by requesting a hearing within 15 days after receipt of the notice. The appeal must be on a form provided by the department or
in a format approved by the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.