- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 32. Centralized Licensing and Related Administrative Procedures
- Section 20. Requirement to Obtain a License.
previous: Section 10
. Purpose and Applicability.
next: Section 30
. Powers of the Department; Delegation to Municipality.
AS 47.32.020. Requirement to Obtain a License.
- (a) An entity may not operate a facility described in AS 47.32.010(b) without first obtaining a license under this chapter unless the
entity is exempt under regulations adopted under AS 47.32.030.
- (b) If an entity encompasses more than one type of activity listed in AS 47.32.010 (b), the entity shall apply for and receive a separate license
under this chapter before operating that type of activity unless exempt under regulations adopted under AS 47.32.030 .
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.