- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 31. Mental Health Treatment Assistance Program
- Section 100. Definitions.
previous: Section 90
next: Chapter 32
. Centralized Licensing and Related Administrative Procedures
AS 47.31.100. Definitions.
In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires,
- (1) "commissioner" means the commissioner of health and social services;
- (2) "department" means the Department of Health and Social Services;
- (3) "designated treatment facility" has the meaning given in AS 47.30.915;
- (4) "evaluation facility" means a health care facility that has been designated by the department to perform the
evaluations described in AS 47.30.670 - 47.30.915, including a facility licensed under AS 47.32
or operated by the federal government;
- (5) "gross monthly household income" means all earned or unearned income from any source of a member of the patient's
- (6) "household" means a patient and each person
- (A) residing with the patient; and
- (B) related to the patient by marriage or other legal relationship giving rise to a duty of support and maintenance;
- (7) "mental illness" has the meaning given in AS 47.30.915
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.