- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 31. Mental Health Treatment Assistance Program
- Section 20. Decision On Eligibility.
previous: Section 15
. Application For Assistance.
next: Section 25
. Eligible Services; Rates.
AS 47.31.020. Decision On Eligibility.
- (a) Within 30 days after receiving a complete application, the department shall give notice in writing of an eligibility
determination to the patient or the patient's legal representative. If the patient is found ineligible, the notice must
contain the reason for the denial and an explanation of the patient's right to an administrative appeal of the denial.
- (b) The department shall provide a copy of the notice of eligibility or ineligibility to the facility at which the patient
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.