- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 25. Public Assistance
- Section 980. Duties of Department.
previous: Section 975
. Food Stamp Program.
next: Section 983
. Reporting Change of Status. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 143 SLA 1982].
AS 47.25.980. Duties of Department.
- (a) The department shall
- (1) adopt regulations necessary to carry out the food stamp program;
- (2) cooperate with the federal government and do all things necessary to continue state eligibility under the food stamp
- (3) comply with the requirements of 7 U.S.C. 2011 - 2036 (Food Stamp Program).
- (b) The department may designate and change areas in the state in which the food stamp program shall be carried out.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.