- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 25. Public Assistance
- Section 520. Leaving the State.
previous: Section 515
. Cancellation of Disbursements.
next: Section 530
. Reports By Department.
AS 47.25.520. Leaving the State.
- (a) A person receiving assistance who leaves the state may not receive assistance during the absence.
- (b) This section does not apply to a recipient who temporarily leaves the state for
- (1) medical treatment;
- (2) a vacation, business trip, or other absence of less than 30 days unless the time is extended in specific cases by the
- (3) vocational, professional, or other special education of more than 90 days if a comparable program is not reasonably
available in the state; or
- (4) postsecondary education.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.