Other Sections in this Chapter:
- Sec. 47.24.010. Persons required to report; reports of harm. Repealed
- Sec. 47.24.011. Duties of the department regarding services and protection for vulnerable adults.
- Sec. 47.24.013. Reports of undue influence, abandonment, exploitation, abuse, neglect, or self-neglect of vulnerable adults in out-of-home care facilities. Repealed
- Sec. 47.24.015. Action on reports.
- Sec. 47.24.016. Surrogate decision makers for vulnerable adults.
- Sec. 47.24.017. Delivery of protective services for vulnerable adults.
- Sec. 47.24.019. Petitioning court for certain protective services.
- Secs. 47.24.020 , 47.24.030 Action; protective services. [Repealed, § 14 ch 129 SLA 1994.] Repealed
- Sec. 47.24.040. Monitoring.
- Sec. 47.24.050. Confidentiality of reports.
- Sec. 47.24.070. Required review of proposed regulations.
- Secs. 47.24.075 — 47.24.110. Reports; definitions. [Repealed, § 14 ch 129 SLA 1994.] Repealed
- Sec. 47.24.120. Immunity from liability; retaliation prohibited.
- Sec. 47.24.130. Treatment through spiritual means.
- Sec. 47.24.900. Definitions.