- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 20. Special Services For Certain Children
- Section 360. Performance Evaluation.
previous: Section 350
next: Section 390
AS 47.20.360. Performance Evaluation.
- (a) The department shall collect and compile performance data on the early hearing screening, tracking, and
intervention program established under AS 47.20.300 - 47.20.390 to
ensure that the program is in compliance with AS 47.20.300 - 47.20.390
and the regulations adopted under AS 47.20.300 - 47.20.390. The
performance evaluation must include
- (1) a comparison of the number of infants born in the state to the number of infants screened;
- (2) the referral rate for confirmatory diagnostic evaluation;
- (3) the follow-up rate for intervention; and
- (4) the number of false screening results.
- (b) In conducting a performance evaluation, the department shall establish hearing screening performance
standards that must include a false positive rate and a false negative rate for screening results of less than or equal to three percent.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.