- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 14. Juvenile Programs and Institutions
- Section 110. Department Inspections; Reports By Foster Homes and Institutions.
previous: Section 100
. Powers and Duties of Department Over Care of Child.
next: Section 115
. Training of Foster Parents.
AS 47.14.110. Department Inspections; Reports By Foster Homes and Institutions.
- (a) A representative of the department shall visit, as often as is considered necessary, every foster home or institution
in which a child is placed, and, if not satisfied as to the care given, may remove the child from the foster home or
institution and place the child elsewhere.
- (b) The person or institution receiving a child shall submit the reports the department requires as to the education,
health, and welfare of the child and the conditions under which the child is living.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.