- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 12. Delinquent Minors
- Section 130. Predisposition Hearing Reports.
previous: Section 120
. Judgments and Orders.
next: Section 140
. Court Dispositional Order.
AS 47.12.130. Predisposition Hearing Reports.
- (a) Before the disposition hearing of a delinquent minor, the department shall submit a predisposition report with a
recommended plan of treatment to aid the court in its selection of a disposition, a victim impact statement reporting
the information set out in AS 12.55.022, and any
further information that the court may request. In preparing the predisposition report, the department shall contact
the victim of the minor's offense.
- (b) The court shall inform the minor, the minor's parents, and the attorneys representing the parties and the guardian ad
litem that the predisposition report will be available to them not less than 10 days before the disposition hearing.
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 6 ch 23 SLA 2002].
- (d) In this section, "parents" means the natural or adoptive parents, and any legal guardian, relative, or other adult
person with whom the minor has resided and who has acted as a parent in providing for the minor for a continuous period
of time before this action.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.