- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 12. Delinquent Minors
- Section 70. Summons and Custody of Minor.
previous: Section 65
. Dual Sentencing Provisions.
next: Section 80
. Release of Minor.
AS 47.12.070. Summons and Custody of Minor.
After a petition is filed and after further investigation that the court directs, if the minor has not appeared
voluntarily, the court shall issue a summons that
- (1) recites briefly the substance of the petition;
- (2) directs the person having custody or control of the minor to appear personally in court with the minor at the place
and at the time set forth in the summons.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.