- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 10. Children in Need of Aid
- Section 98. Grievance Procedure.
previous: Section 97
. Fingerprinting of Minors. [Repealed, Sec. 55 Ch 59 SLA 1996. For Current Law, See AS 47.12.210
next: Section 100
. Retention of Jurisdiction Over Minor.
AS 47.10.098. Grievance Procedure.
- (a) The department shall develop, in regulation, a grievance procedure for a parent to file a
complaint based on
- (1) the application of a department policy or procedure under this chapter;
- (2) compliance with this chapter or a regulation adopted under this chapter; or
- (3) an act or failure to act by the department under this chapter.
- (b) The department shall prepare and distribute to each parent of a child who is under the
jurisdiction of the department a written copy of the grievance procedure developed under (a) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.