- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 10. Children in Need of Aid
- Section 15. Physical Harm.
previous: Section 14
next: Section 19
. Limitations On Determinations.
AS 47.10.015. Physical Harm.
For the purposes of this chapter, the court may find physical harm to a child or substantial risk of physical harm to a
- (1) the child was the victim of an act described in AS 11.41.100
- 11.41.250, 11.41.300, 11.41.410 - 11.41.455, or AS 11.51.100
and the physical harm occurred as a result of conduct by or conditions created by a parent, guardian, or custodian; or
- (2) a negligent act or omission by a parent, guardian, or custodian creates a substantial risk of injury to the child.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.