- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 17. Supervision of Safety of Dams and Reservoirs
- Section 150. Penalties.
previous: Section 120
. Duties of Owner.
next: Section 900
AS 46.17.150. Penalties.
- (a) A person is guilty of a class A misdemeanor if the person knowingly
- (1) violates a provision of this chapter,
- (2) violates the terms of an approval, order, regulation, or requirement of the department under this chapter; or
- (3) obstructs, hinders, or prevents the department's agents or employees from performing duties under this chapter.
- (b) Each day that a violation continues constitutes a separate offense.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.