- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 15. Water Use Act
- Section 210. Duties of the Board.
previous: Section 200
. Term of Office.
next: Section 220
. Board Meetings.
AS 46.15.210. Duties of the Board.
The board shall inform and advise the governor on all matters relating to the use and appropriation of water in the
state, including, but not limited to,
- (1) the effect and adequacy of state laws and regulations governing the establishment of water rights;
- (2) the multi-purpose uses of water;
- (3) the prevention of pollution and the protection of fish and game;
- (4) studies of the state's water supplies and plans for future requirements;
- (5) development of water resources;
- (6) participation of local governmental units in the management of water resources;
- (7) land that is or may be needed for dams, reservoirs, flood dams, flood ways, canals, or ditches for the impoundment,
storage, flow, and control of water.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.